For purposes of this Notice “Sell,” “Selling,” “Sale,” or “Sold,” means selling, renting, releasing, disclosing, disseminating, making available, transferring, or otherwise communicating orally, in writing, or by electronic or other means, Personal Information to another business or a third party for monetary or other valuable consideration.
“Verifiable Request” means the identifying information provided by a consumer in connection with a request matches the personal information of the consumer already maintained by us. Identifying information includes name, mailing address, and email address. We reserve the right to request additional information for purposes of verification. If we maintain a password-protected account with you, we may verify your identity through our existing authentication practices for the password-protected account and if so, we will require you to re-authenticate yourself before fulfilling your request.
- a) Information We Collect
In the past twelve (12) months, Airfield has collected the following categories of Personal Information from California residents:
- Identifying and contact information;
- Age verification information;
- Payment information;
- Purchase history;
- Medical marijuana reference information;
- Military service information; and
- Technical information about your device
Airfield obtains this Personal Information directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services that you purchase.
- b) Use of Personal Information
Airfield may use or disclose the Personal Information we collect for one or more of the following “Business Purpose(s):”
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information
- To provide our website and online services
- To send you offers regarding Airfield products (e.g. via email)
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations
- To respond to your requests under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (the “CCPA”)
- For any other purpose described to you when we collect your Personal Information; and
- For any other acceptable purposes as set forth in the CCPA.
Unless we notify you otherwise, we will not collect additional categories of Personal Information, nor use the Personal Information we collect for any other materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes.
- c) Sharing Personal Information
Within the last 12 months Airfield has disclosed your Personal Information as described in this Notice.
Airfield discloses Personal Information to third parties for a Business Purpose. When we disclose Personal Information for a Business Purpose, we enter into an agreement with the receiving party that describes the purpose for sharing the Personal Information, and that requires the receiving party to keep that Personal Information confidential and not use it for any purpose other than performing the services according to the agreement.
We may disclose your Personal Information with the following categories of third parties: service providers.
In the past twelve (12) months, Airfield has not Sold any Personal Information about California Consumers.
- d) Your Rights and Choices
If you are a California Consumer, you may request information about our collection, use, disclosure and Sale of your Personal Information over the past twelve (12) months, whether or not it was collected electronically. If you submit a Verifiable Request, we will disclose:
- the categories of Personal Information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which your Personal Information was collected; our business or commercial purpose for collecting or Selling your Personal Information; the categories of third parties with whom we share that Personal Information; and the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you; and
- if we Sold or disclosed your Personal Information for a Business Purpose: what categories of Personal Information we Sold, and to which categories of recipients we Sold it to; and what categories of Personal Information we disclosed for a Business Purpose, and to which categories of recipients we disclosed it to.
You also have the right to request that we delete any of your Personal Information that we collect or maintain by submitting a Verifiable Request. We may deny your deletion request if retaining your Personal Information is necessary for us or our service providers to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected your Personal Information, provide goods or services that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.);
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if you previously provided informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
If you choose to exercise a privacy right under the CCPA, you have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment.
You may submit a Verifiable Request for the information listed above, or exercise any of your rights enumerated under this Notice, by calling us at 1-800-466-0706, or by email to email@example.com. You may also submit a Verifiable Request on behalf of your minor child.
After we receive your Verifiable Request, we will provide to you, in writing and free of charge (unless your request is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded), the requested information for the 12-month period preceding your request. You can choose to have this information delivered to you by postal mail or electronically. We will try to respond to your verified request within forty-five (45) days of receipt, but if we require more time (up to another forty-five (45) days) we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. Please note that we are not required to comply with your request for information more than twice each year. If applicable, our response will explain the reasons why we cannot comply with your request.
Airfield does not and will not, without first obtaining your consent, Sell Personal Information.
Should you choose to exercise any of the rights enumerated under this Notice, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services;
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties;
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services; or
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, please be aware that it may be a functional necessity for our Services to have Personal Information about you in order to operate, and we may not be able to provide some or all of our Services to you if you direct us to delete your Personal Information.