That’s right. We are throwing a party in downtown San Jose all summer because we have teamed up with the San Jose Downtown Association to be this years title sponsor for the famous Music in the Park concert series!
The lineup is epic this year - helping bring everyone in San Jose a little higher with good times, good vibes and great nights. You will be able to hear all kinds of tunes: classic oldie jams with The Delfonics, Latin/hip-hop fusion from Ozomatli, internet sensation Cuco and even reggae superstar J Boog! Check out the dates below.
Want to hear even better news? We have teamed up with our good friends from AbsoluteXtracts, Lagunitas Hi-Fi Hops, Loud + Clear, Satori Chocolates and Care By Design to join us for a special event at each concert, which we are dubbing The Airfield Takeoff Experience. Come by, learn about Airfield and cannabis products, spin our flight wheel for some sweet prizes AND get your picture taken in the Takeoff Seat Studio for chance to win an all-expenses-paid trip to Palm Springs! We will also be hosting special VIP events that you will have the chance to win tickets to during the Ozomatli and J Boog shows - but more to come on that later!
How can this get any better? Well, we want to treat you to a free concert this week! To celebrate the first show this week, we are giving away FREE TICKETS to this Friday’s The Delfonics concert! See below for details on how to win and we can’t wait to see you this summer at Airfield Supply Co.’s Music in The Park!
1) Contest will close at 11:59 PM PT on 6/19.
2) Winners will be contacted directly to claim 2 tickets from Airfield Supply Company.
3) Follow @airfieldsupply and at least one of @absolutextracts, @carebydesign, @lagunitasbeer or @satorichocolates.
4) Use tag #IFLYAIRFIELD in your post.
5) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY, winners must live in California, must be 21 years or older to enter.